Monday, October 26, 2009

West Coast Chopper Clothes

cute, and the letter identifies me a little while. And those images that you see in the video of the girls, "girls", singing and screaming forward as the freedom they want to achieve. I get that feeling at least. This song is so summery. So, so, so, like, nice? And instantly likeable. I love to be filmed in San Francisco, the city's homosexual world, according to many studies. I love that quality so as low-budget handycam and I love all girls, two gay men love me, love me lady has clothes that looks like the nineties, I love the girl with the bong, I love to dance on the roofs of houses Sanfrè. Of at s & iacutee;, this city gives you the feeling of incredible freedom, you are not lost but there is so little people who look at you all the time. You, the sea and floods that rise and fall. While we may not want to have memories of those days. In fiiin.
The lyrics are also perfect;


Oh, I wish I had a lover, like to have a loving man in my life.
wish I had a father, maybe that would have gone well. But now I'm crazy, yes, I'm totally insane, I'm sick in the head. And maybe if I try with all my heart, maybe I can start a new beginning ... love ... you.

But that's just a screen, who needs love? Is not the desire, lust, what really moves us? Let
the concept of romantic love for fantasy, please. What a beautiful amsdbashv song and video! 'Nuff said.



0 comments:

Post a Comment