Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Patron Saint Of Anemia


One of the many reasons that I see / saw Skins is by its soundtrack. Although I use a very literary and never fails to please me excited. This is where I first heard the Beach House. I do not remember the specific episode but it was the beach (do you see that are so literary?). They used several tracks from them and was impressed and I downloaded the disk from which these songs were his self-titled debut.
A picture accompanying this post was not the first one I found (actually yes, if compared with LastFM) but is this image that explains his songs, is pure magic, babes.



CHTML

The song which got the record and for which I was immersed in this band Childhood. I heard the two albums that have, until now, and I liked. But nothing like that song. Every time I hear it, my skin bristles. Maybe it's the lyrics, or maybe it's the piano, the intro, and then forces the voice of Victoria and then follow the piano constantly for two minutes to give you a bum remise. It is difficult to be impartial when writing about something that you like or brings you mad. But that song is just as beautiful. It is still my ringtone for messages and when it begins to sound stupid I'm like listening to the song until the end. Other songs

0 comments:

Post a Comment