Friday, October 9, 2009

Rabbithutchblueprints

Ules, which instantly reminded me Javiera Mena (my journey with the techno-electro-synthpop-llámelocomoquiera is not long). The first time was catchy and nothing else. Then I stopped to listen to what our beloved Jules said and I was stunned. Have you heard? I find myself listening to and analyzing my life based on his lyrics. Describes me too and even gives me strength (?). When I met Jules cared only go to the party of the girl whose parents had left town, or that "she Ely queríaa he queríaa me me" , (oh Jules can not give a hint of homosexuality andto elsewhere. And you hear, what you hear.
And they take what they want to take. not be sad, and never will as now. So when I arrived, this new movement of life to which I can join?

Your faith has to be greater than your fear
.

Forgive even if they are repentant. Looking your own voice but that of others, lets while trapped in another dimension. Low

guard, you need not be a nerd all the time.
I have a mind filled with blanks.
I have to get alg &desktop search n new place quickly.

We are so quick to point out our own shortcomings in other
.



If you believe in this world, you're asking me.




0 comments:

Post a Comment