Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Paddle Boat For Sale Jacksonville Fl banda; Taking Back Sunday



There is always that band that you admire them paternally. Some say it's the Red Hot, some Radiohead, but in my case, I did not know or Oasis, or any of those typical big band "alternative rock" or whatever. In 2006 I was on the whole thing "pseudo-emo" and I passed them on Saturday shut while listening to Evanescence garua out. It was my haven, worshiping Amy Lee. And there I met with the Taking Back Sunday, as if by magic ..





CHTC come back in a week, to check upon me.



If it's not keeping you up nights then what's the point?
I'm in your room, is this turning you on? am I turning you on?
I'm in your room , are you turned on?

I'm on the corner of your bed... I'm thinkin maybe, are you turned on?

aún lo sé todo.

(sí)
 
 



0 comments:

Post a Comment