Monday, June 2, 2008

Cancer Bracelets Metal

I spent the morning eating, sleeping, reading and wander through people. I hope to straighten out the day, more or less, mid-afternoon. I have to write a little, because it's something I asked the body a long time. My visit has been fruitful post, I have cast to fill out a form that should have filled my father. Box of kinship, I have written briefly "It's my father" and I handed the sheet to the girl in the window, my handwriting has examined and given me an envelope. I expected something bigger, as a package, but never havethat what we want but what you deserve, I guess.

Sun ago Is not it beautiful?

raising new arguments I have been writing for a good season, the intention is to devote the hours of library to read a Shakespeare play to date, writing for contests and hopefully be able to do the fanzine so long overdue. I know, and I think I will put in writing any of these purposes, in order to have a legal document that compels me to it.

The terrace is in the works, and although I have

0 comments:

Post a Comment